CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Holy Moly Was I a GRUMP

So the mood swings were in full swing last night! I knew there were gonna come around soon!
I had have a friend of a friend in town this weekend and i guess the pressure was on to entertain! I just really wasn't in the mood and felt really really bad about it (Not to mention my hips hurt really really bad and i can hardly walk) So i was a big B-Word last night. We went to my brothers to watch a movie and i could not even enjoy it. It was uncomfortable to sit, stand and lay. So i was dreaming about when the movie would end ( i ruined every ones night) Sorry guys! I hope this pain in my hips goes away or at least lightens up soon so I can enjoy my pregnancy! I'm gonna try to beat my grumpiness for this point on....I'm sure it will be easy when i just picture my self holding a sweet little baby!! :)

6 comments:

Benny said...

It is going to be a very lonely 9 months for you...

Rae said...

Benny, Its only 7 more... so not that long

Auntie N said...

I was waiting for someone to say something. You guys are cute.

Rae said...

Brother... Some day you will get it! Dont take it personal your my fav brother!

Auntie N Benny is being mean to me! :(
P.S im coming home for easter!

Leah said...

It gets much easier & better.
NOT.

Auntie N said...

Can't wait to see you again. Will it be two or three of you coming? I have not met the mystery man yet...

If not then, maybe next time.

Benny- Only good thoughts when around the baby.