CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF

So i just got home from work. And i am so so happy its Friday! Cant wait to sleep my butt in this weekend! I plan on staying in my PJ's till Monday morning. The only thing I'm gonna do is make some yummy veggie chili....(meat) for Scott of course and lounge around. I cant remember the last time that has happened?
So a couple things family members pointed out to me about my blog is....My momma told me to use spell check because there were some spelling errors so... i just started laughing because I DO use spell check. I am prob the worlds worst speller, i even misspell using spell check! ha ha
Also my brother told me that there are probably a gazillion exclamation points in my blog . Apparently i am an excited person and i use them after every sentence!!!!! ha ha
Ill work on it guys OK! :)
That's about it for now .... I'm gonna put on my pajamas and cuddle with the dogs on the couch until Scott gets home ;)

4 comments:

Leah said...

I like your spelling errors-they make me laugh my ass off! Tell them to stop compiling...

Rae said...

Ha ha they kinda make me laugh too!...compiling,thats all they do!

Benny said...

haha! I thought I was the only one who caught that compiling thing!!!!!!!

Auntie N said...

Seven explanation marks Benny?