CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Here we gooooo....ahhhhh

So its here... MORNING SICKNESS, I thought i was going to be the lucky one and not get it! But i guess its just late. It has creeped up very slow. Last night Scott and I went for mexican (those of you who dont know ) The mexican food here is SO GOOD... So i was really exctied. As soon as we sat down and ordered, I felt really sick. I started to see all the other tables getting there food and couldnt even look cause it was making me feel ill. So the moment i was dreading... our food finally arrivied. I tried so hard to eat... and couldnt take it anymore, I actually got mad... i took a flour tortilla and threw it on my plate, to cover my food so i didnt have to look at it anymore.
POOR scott i feel so bad. Because i know i am being crazy and he is such a good sport about it. He is always asking me "is there anything i can do"... For instance last night i couldnt get out of bed because my hip started to hurt and he said" do you want me to push you outta the bed" with the sweetest little voice ( i think he was talking in his sleep) Haha But he is always there to lend a hand.... I got a good one! :) ...Now its off to clean the house and do alllll the laundry my lazy butt has been putting off forever !


-oh man spell check isnt working still....this isnt funny. Its like my lifeline!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh no! Hopefully it won't last very long for you.
It's shocking to me that your child doesn't like Mexican food!! wow.

Benny said...

Maybe little Nathan is helping you spell...