CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Second Trimester WOO HOO!!

Well tomorrow i will be entering my second trimester!! Yeah! This is the time were any chance of the bad M word decreases by a ton! And it also the time when i will feel the best! I am really excited ! My belly is starting to pop out, I am feeling better, My hip hardly hurts at all :) and its only a matter of weeks before i find out the sex.... I'm curious to see what everyone thinks I'm having... When i think of my baby i think of it as a boy? I don't know why i just do. I asked my brother this question... I was like Ben... when you think of my baby what do you picture it as a boy or girl? He thought i was crazy. But feel free to leave me a comment and tell me what you think of? Ha Ha it is a little strange i know but I'm curious to see.


Big changes in my little peanut this week.. week 12 ( as of tomorrow)
The baby can now go number 2?!?!? ha ha. S/he open and close there mouth...and maybe even start to suck its tiny little thumb. The brain is fully formed now and the eyelids are fully formed... even though they will stay shut for like 3 more months. Isn't this awesome!!

I go to the doctor on the 28Th... this coming Thurs. CANT WAIT! ( i never thought i would be excited to go to the docs?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For whatever reason I think of your baby as a girl. Then again, I probably have clouded judgement seeing as how much of my day is spent walking in and out of a pink room but in any event, go ahead and mark me down for thinking you are gonna have a girl.

Rae said...

Ok thanks Chirs!! so far your the only one! I guess people dont know there is a prize!?

Young Grasshoper said...

I picture a boy! Maybe because I have seen you interacting with Leah's boys. I don't know, I just picture you with your own little guy! :)

Rae said...

OK its a tie between the cousins...I guess i better start thinking of a prize :)