CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gifts Galore!

So as i pulled up to the house yesterday i got another package!!!.... So as usual i was so excited!
I even forget to get get the groceries out of the car!
Scott and I got a package from my Momma and Tony... Its the cutest little basket...It has cookies, candy, snacks, two pink little stuffed animal rattles, two really cute burp clothes, two picture frames and it came in this really cute basket that i will def use in sweet peas room. Thanks Mommy and Step Daddy! :)

It seems like at least every other day we get a package! (Scott is hooked on online shopping) and our friends and family keep sending us all kinds of gifts!! WE ARE SO SPOILED!!

It is so nice out! I am praying that the weather stays nice, for the lake this weekend. I think ill work on my tan a little while working in the yard! :)

0 comments: