CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

I can no longer...

I can no longer...Put socks on... ( thank god i can wear sandals/flip flops)
Do a good job shaving my legs/or put lotion on
Cut/Paint my toenails.
Sleep on my back with out feeling like I'm suffocating
Get up from the couch with out giving my self a boost with both
of my hands
Cross my legs....
Oh the joys of having a giant belly... I actually think its funny:)

I'm one week shy of being 1/2 way there! I think Scott is getting really excited its really cute! He tries to act like a tough guy... but there is no fooling me he is no tough guy at all...Hes a sweetheart! 4 MORE DAYS!!!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Rachel, one of the great things about being pregnant is being able to justify getting a pedicure. Not only can you not reach your feet, but you need them rubbed because they ache. Tada! They have people you can pay to do this for you!

Rae said...

Ha ha Jody... the thought has crossed my mind!! I think ill go this weekend! :)