So my flowers arnt looking so hot now a-days... They are beginning to look lifeless and shrivel. I guess i should have waited. I think while we were in Buffalo there was a frost.
I must have gotten a bad batch! ;) I planted them with extra special soil... water them everyday when i get home... :( I'm bummed! I guess i can try again once i know the weather is going to stay nice!
So this morning when i was getting ready for work i had to change at least 4 times... My clothes keep shrinking! I am really dreading my appearance this summer! ahhhhh
Today is the doc apt at 4:00 Ill keep y'all posted!
Im starting to get anxious about peanut!! Only 23 more weeks till i can hold that sweet baby! :)
Thursday, April 3, 2008
I tried!
Posted by Rae at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment