CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Its Friday!

Its Friday and its beautiful! I went out for lunch and the sun felt soooo good! I cant wait to lay in the sun!! (just like a beached whale) :)

So this weekend...
Scott and I are gonna go on our Friday Date.
Then tomorrow we are going to Brennan's first birthday party in the afternoon
And Sunday we are sleeping in... going for brunch and then to babies r us!! :) yea!!

There isn't one thing i could ask for in my life right now... I have a handsome loving man, a baby girl on the way and the sun is shinning! (well maybe i would ask for a glass of wine) he he
and tomorrow maybe another story (hormones ruin everything)

Tomorrow is Matthews 5Th birthday!!! Holy cow! He is getting tooo big! I wish i was going to be there!

Hopefully i will post some Pict's this weekend... it has been a while. Ihave to scan the ones from the ultrasound... we really didn't get any of her face and they are kind of blurry! But she is still cute to look at!! My little sweet pea!!

0 comments: