CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh ... shes gonna be a diva

So i was in complete shock yesterday!!! I really thought i was having a boy! But couldn't be happier its a girl!!
Scott was very cute last night...
I have been bugging him about names, and he has been saying "when we find out the sex" So last night he was cooking dinner and he said i have a surprise for you... So i was like you do what is it?!! And he said its by the kitchen table... so i looked and there was nothing over there... He said keep looking... he had a sweatshirt hanging on the back of the chair and i lifted it up and there was a book of baby names!! Aww hes so cute! He sure is a man of his word! So we went thorough and picked out a few names that we both liked and wrote them down... We also decided to keep it a secret....(I'm gonna try my hardest)
Sooo remember When i had that dream about taking both of my grandmothers names... Doris And Cora... And naming the baby Dora?!! Well when Scott's mom came for a visit she told me that Dora was Scotts great grandmothers name!! How cool is that.... So for the heck of it i looked up the meaning... ( I'm really into meanings) And Dora means a Gift from god how sweet is that. I told Scott i really want her middle name to be Dora and he said hell think about it! :)
Speaking of dreams... i had a funny dream last night. I was in bed and Scott came home from hockey and i always wake up to see how his game went... and i remembered i had this great dream about pork loin... ( he thought i was nuts) but then i started to tell him about the recipe that i created in my dream and he said that sounds really good right it down... ha!!!
So here is the recipe
Its just for a glaze.

Brown sugar
A tad of lemon juice
And a bit of honey... it made this really crisp glaze in my dream so i am curious to cook it and see how it turns out... Ha So strange

0 comments: