CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So I got a ton done in the past couple of days! I have pre registered at the hospital... This means that they will have all of my insurance info ahead of time so when I'm in labor i wont need to fill out paper work etc :) I also registered for a couple of classes at the hospital i figured i would wait until middle of June to take them, that way i wont forget everything i learn!
And then in June i also start Aqua Moms (once a week) for 8 weeks. Aqua Moms, is a water aerobics type class... it is supposed to feel really good on your hips and also work the muscles in your legs and thighs to prepare for birth! Here are the benefits they post on there web site....
Improved coordination and balance
Improved sleep
Increased energy and lung capacity
Reduced pressure on the back and sciatic nerve
Decreased occurrence of varicose veins
Easing of constipation
Improved endurance for an easier labor
Faster recovery after labor
Compliments all forms of prenatal exercise
Small class size (limit 10 per class

They also have a class for after the baby is born... and i get to bring her... It helps me get back in to shape and gets her used to the water!! Not to sure I'm gonna do this one yet... don't want to make any commitments, I also don't know how i will feel putting little miss p in the pool that young!
Now i only have 500 more things to check off my list before the queen is born!! :)

6 comments:

runner52 said...

I am a very Lucky Woman- I have my 3 Kings ( and believe me they are kings to me- ask Leah) and now I will have my little princess.

Benny said...

Rae.. remember that little girl that was hitting you in the head at the movie theater that one time? Remember how you asked her mom to make her stop and how her mom said, "My little girl's a princess. She can do anything she wants to do!" I'm just sayin... don't be that lady.

Rae said...

Yea but Ben, My little girl IS GOING TO BE a princess!! That little girl was not! Ha

runner52 said...

Did that really happen? Rachel is correct, this is the REAL princess.

Benny said...

Yes, true story.

Leah said...

Oh Snap!