CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

COUNT DOWN!!!!

100 Days to go!! That is sooo great! I know i keep saying this, But its going by so fast!!!!

We got the paint for Miss P's room! Its so pretty its called Pistachio... its a really light matte green! I think it will go nice with the dark wood and lavender! So now we just have to get our butts in gear and have a painting party!

This is the longest short week ever! Its always so hard to come back from vacation.
Im not making any plans for this weekend! Im just going to go with the flow! Its supposed to be in the 90's. I was also thinking about going and getting a kiddie pool for myself to sit in the backyard with, but im afraid i wont be able to get out!

One of the 2 other pregnant girls at work had her baby this past weekend.... 9lbs 6oz!!! She is a tiny little thing too.... she is maybe 5'1"and 100 lbs before she was pregnant!! YIKES!!!
There will be 3 of us out of the office at once... that is pretty crazy considering that there are only 15 employees total! ( i bet they hire mostly men from now on) haha

By the way have i mentioned lately that ..... I CANT WAIT TO BE A MOMMY!!!

5 comments:

Benny said...

Let us know if you guys want any help painting.

Rae said...

Sure do see you sat!? haha

Natasha said...

um, now I know why you wanted to get together this weekend! :)

Jody said...

Zach was up at 5:00 this morning, Rachel. For the day. Mommyhood is wonderful, but I'm still sleep-deprived. Get your sleep now while you can!

Rae said...

Oh lordy Jody! That is early! I am taking full advantage of sleeping in believe me!!! Ha ha no one has to tell me twice!