CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little Miss Spoiled is the new name :)

We got another package in the mail!! Im telling ya this little miss is waaaaay to spoiled...that and shell be the best dressed little girl on the planet.
Dad And Donna sent 4 of the cutest little dresses!! They all come with the little undies (diaper covers to match) so cute... I CAN NOT WAIT to put these little outfits on her and do her hair in little tenne tiny pigtails!!! So precious... Thanks guys we really love everything!

I am so so sleepy today! Thank god tomorrow is Friday i don't think i could make it another day!

Off to put my pjs on and lounge on the couch... Hopefully i can stay awake for Greys :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

It's really strange to me that our parents send packages. I never thought they'd be the type. And I honestly didn't think they *knew* how to do it. I'm shocked that neither of them called me for your address, or packing/shipping advice. I feel bad for underestimating them and I'm really proud of them. :)

Rae said...

The best part is... Dad packed and shipped it... (donna picked out the clothes of course) Dad even wrapped it in brown paper and everything, it was actually packed pretty well! :)