So... I coulda used just one more day off! :) But what could ya do?
I had a great 6 days off! The weather was absolutely beautiful!!! Sunny and warm everyday!
Thursday night Scott and I headed up to the lake and got there pretty late. So we watched a bit of TV and went to bed. Friday Sat Sun and Monday.... Rob, Natasha and cute little Brennan joined us. We had so much fun just relaxing, and doing a bunch of things... we went out on the boat... lounged around on the dock, had a fire at night, played corn hole, ATE A TON (well i did)
It was just nice to be able to enjoy the awesome weather. I got a little sun... i was hoping that having a tan will make me appear to be a bit thinner :)
Having Brennan around was a blast (and Rob and Natasha too :) Scott and i got a great idea of what we have to do to baby proof the lake house :)
Cant wait till the next long weekend!!!
Little Miss, Is 1.5 -2 pounds and 9 inches tall! I cant believe it! I made an appointment for my glucose test it is next Thursday! I'm kinda nervous... At least ill get the results right away... ill be sure to eat all veggies etc that day!
Thank God its a short week... i think Scott and i are going to paint Miss P's room this weekend..Its going to be a light sage green.... oh and can you believe we finally went to order the furniture on the way home from the lake.... and they were closed because of memorial day...they closed at 6 and we got there at 6:07... who would have though... sooo well venture out this week again and try.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Much Needed... but not enough :)
Posted by Rae at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment