We had such a fun weekend!
Scott's Friends from Maryland came into town, Johnny and Molly and their cute little baby Collin.
We spent just about all weekend with them, Rob, Natasha and Brennan! We had so much FUN!
Its good to see that people can still have fun when they have a baby. Some people act like their life is over. But i think the kids/babies have just as much fun :)
On Sunday Ben and Sarah came over for a cook out that turned out to be a "cook in"haha It was beautiful all day and as soon as we were ready to grill it started to downpour. We still had fun though .
Miss T is getting bigger and bigger by the day.
Scott Finlay felt her move on Sunday. He still isn't sure (he thinks i made my belly move)
I only work two days this week! And i don't come back until next Tues!! I couldn't be happier! I'm gonna get my spring clean on big time!!! I have no choice but to use this time to get the house in somewhat of order for miss P's arrival. Who knows when ill have time again!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Pooped!
Posted by Rae at 6:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who's Scott Finlay and why is he touching your belly?
Ha ha Benny, You should be my editor!
Post a Comment