So my " Baby Brain" is getting worse...I didn't think that was possible.
There really should be such a condition because its seriously effecting me.... haha.
Seriously the only thing i can think of is.... MISS P, and pregnancy, and of course i make some room for Scott.
But this is crazy i cant focus on work what so ever. I am very overwhelmed with everything that has to be done before Miss Ps arrival.... and just her in general... i cant tell you how many times i have looked at her pictures (even today) I have finally realized that my (our) lives are going to change forever!!! AND I CANT WAIT!!!
So We are dog sitting for Rob and Natasha Until Sunday!! So there will be 4 dogs and the cat!! That poor cat is going to be tortured :(
It should be fun I love Max and Sam. Ill be sure to take some Pict's of our zoo!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Big Time Baby Brain!!
Posted by Rae at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment