CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you....

I cant say it enough! I had such a awesome weekend! I was treated like a queen...
Well start from the beginning...
As usual my flights were delayed.... I ended up getting into buffalo 2 hours later then scheduled. Momma, Leah, Joshua and Matthew picked me up from the airport.... Mom and Sweet little Matthew( my 5 yr old nephew) came in to the airport to greet me and help me with my luggage... Matthew insisted on carrying it for me...He also asked me as soon as he saw me if.... peanut ever gets in trouble am i going to say.."peanut butter and jelly get in your room" Ha ha.. he is so cute..
After the airport we headed back to my moms where everyone was there and we had a Yummy dinner with dessert and everything. Everyone was really great about not making me feel to bad about all the weight i have gained....until later that night when my BFF Lauren came over and started to laugh uncontrollably for about 15 min...ha ha.. ( i have to admit it was a bit funny) JUST WAIT....Lauren your not gonna be that little skinny thing forever... ;)

Fri was a bit relaxing... i lounged around on the couch for a good part of the morning then went and got my hair done... My step sis Gina did it and it looks awesome... she told me she wanted to do something special for me ! It was really nice. On the way home from there i stopped at my fav coffee shop and got a decaf coffee and donut!! And my Mom and Tony took us(Benny And Sara came to bflo too) out for a yummy dinner to one of my favorite restaurants...panos. I had some delicious and healthy falafal. We then went to Leah And Joes to play with the boys... and i of course had to stop and get them ice cream... The boys played on the trampoline with Benny... as i sat and watched in disappointment... i was always the one who ran around with them and wrestled and tickled them... and i couldn't:( Next time they are getting double!!!

Sat Morning my momma made us a yummy breakfast.... we relaxed a bit and my Dad came to pick me up so i could spend time over there... We stopped by my step sis Jens house. Her son Jayden turns 1 in Aug and just started walking so we wanted to check it out... he is too cute! After that we went out for dinner.... to a Mexican restaurant :) My fav. Then we went back to the house and played catch phrase... (kari my other step sis) yes i do have a lot of step siss :) Stayed the night there too ... she lives about 2 hours away and was up for the shower... so we had a little slumber party...and as much as i don't want to admit this.... The old folks beat us a catch phrase and even "high fived" after the fact...ha ha

Sunday was the shower... it was sooo nice. I have to dedicate another blog to it when i get home so i can post pictures... I cried a few times...and had such a good time...It really melts my heart to be bringing a baby into such a GREAT family... They are sooo caring, loving, generous... and a million other things. It was much more then i could have expected, wanted or imagined. Stay tuned !

2 comments:

Natasha said...

pictures!!!!

Benny said...

awwww Rae, I am very proud of you for going through this with so much strength. It must be very difficult and I can only imagine how tough it must be. I can't wait until little peanut is around so we can spoil her like crazy!...