So i went from being Nervous, to thrilled, to irritable, to stressed and a few other things yesterday! My hormones are showing their true colors now.... (just a warning)
Scott seems really excited! He has been totally wonderful...(98 % of the time :) this whole pregnancy I'm sure he is glad its almost over as well as i am !
I decided to take the day off of work on Friday. I wanted to take off Thursday too but it will cut into my leave. But anywho... Friday i am going to sleep in, get a pedicure ( my toes are BAD)... maybe browse the normal clothes section a bit and daydream that i will pretty soon be able to wear them :) , just basically have a ME day.
Saturday Mom and Tony are coming in in the afternoon... They decided to fly!! THANK god.. i would be to nervous if they drove. It will work out nice they can use my car all week...its not like I'm gonna be going anywhere :) I am really really happy that my momma can be here for my labor and get to see little miss as soon as she arrives!! Sandy is coming also i am thrilled that she will be able to make it as well I would have been a nervous wreck if i was in labor and everyone was rushing to get here. Its going to be really nice to have family here for this HUGE time in our lives... i cant imagine it any other way! I am excited for everyone to meet! I'm sure we will be going out for dinners/brunches, shopping and relaxing this weekend! (I'm sure they will be drinking a ton of wine) which reminds me i better stop by trader joes on my Friday adventures and get a case of wine! :)
I think the more active i am this weekend the better... I'm hoping that i am showing some signs of labor when i arrive at the hospital on Monday morning!
I am going to go in with a good attitude... Nothing but positive thoughts....I'm going to keep telling myself that its not going to hurt, its going to be fast... and before i know it little miss is going to be all cuddled up in my arms!!! <3
I have a feeling that i am going to be very emotional the next couple of days!! I already cried yesterday and this morning... (good cries, not bad)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Crazy Lady= ME
Posted by Rae at 5:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A CASE of wine? Woah, I think I need to join y'all. :-)
Enjoy your last few days with Scott as a couple before you become a mommy and a daddy. And please, please take 1 million photos of Miss Peanut and email/post/whatever so we can see her in all her sweet glory. I am so, so, so excited for you guys! Babies are just the BEST and so sweet and cuddly and cute. And Miss P is the luckiest little baby girl in the world to have you and Scotty as her mommy and daddy.
Last word of advice: epidural. Best thing in the world.
Take a deep breath woman!!!
My boys agree w/Jody that Miss P is lucky & wish that you & Scott could be their parents (Joseph's planning on stowing away when we visit btw).
Enjoy your "Me" day!
Post a Comment