Because the doctors was very uneventful..... Don't get me wrong i am very happy that her and i are both healthy!! But come on doctors tell me SOMETHING!!!
The only news i got today was that i have Carpel Tunnel in my right hand! .... I want to know about the BABY... not Carpel Tunnel.(he said it will most likely go away after i have the baby) I asked when they were going to start checking me and he said not until 39 weeks!! AHHHH ... looks like I'm gona have to jump start this labor... i think I'm gonna go walking every night now, get some pineapples...and spicy foods. I also asked him how big he thinks the baby is right about now and he said about 6 pounds.... WHAT?!!!?!? My belly is huge! I'm sure he has no way of telling...he didn't even feel my belly, I'm thinking he is just guessing.
I go back to see the "normal" doctor on Wed at 4:00.,
On another note Stacy is having a BOY!! :) Yay congrats Stacy!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Nothing to even write about
Posted by Rae at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I completely forgot that I had carpal tunnel when I was pregnant too until you mentioned it. Weird. It does go away quick though which is a good thing. :)
Post a Comment