Im finally getting used to this belly, I have certain ways i have to get up off the couch, Scratch my foot, get dressed, Oh and getting out the tub i just finally mastered that.
Once the baby is born am i going to be like really awkward? Am i gonna have to get used to not having this HUGE belly anymore? :( Kinda makes me sad? Ah I'm sure ill get over it!
I cant wait to sleep on my back!! Bend over, Carry the vacuum up the stairs, Wrestle with the dogs, ( i think i just made that one up)
I wonder if Scott is still going to rub my back every night? Or is he just doing it because I'm pregnant? Hmm?
Well all in all pregnancy isn't as bad as i thought... of course i have had my bad days when i am really UN comfy and feel really low about my new big bad body, but its such a beautiful thing that is happening ... i don't mean to sound Corney, But it is really amazing and i am sooooo Thankful to be able to experience this... its just so bazaar to me that one minute the baby is going to be in my belly and the next ill be holding her! Its so cool how your body prepares itself for this little miracle... and i would so do it again... Now if you ask me again tomorrow or after giving birth that may change. :) Off to bed!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Time is almost up and...
Posted by Rae at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I missed it a little bit. I felt like when Evan was inside of me, he was all mine.. it made me feel special. :) Pregnancy is definitely a huge, amazing job.
Post a Comment