Here is a picture of Kylie hanging out with her bear friend... :) Can you tell I'm getting a little stir crazy? It is such a rainy day out... We were supposed to go on a nice walk with Natasha... but its pouring and its supposed to be that way the rest of the week :( It would be nice for little miss to get some fresh air (and me too)
On a different note... I took Kylie to the doctor today to get her weight checked... And she gained 5 ounces in a week :) Woo hoo...that makes me a very happy momma! We have had a VERY lazy day today! Took a afternoon nap...then went downstairs and cuddled on the couch together! Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Me and My Bear Friend
Posted by Rae at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want her.
I love the pictures with her eyes open. She is a doll- I bet you are exhausted.
thanks for the pics.
I think she looks like you here, Rachel. Love those lazy days. Enjoy them. They go tooooooo fast!
hi rachel! i found your blog thru brennan's and have been stalking it ever since. :P congratulations to you and scott!! Kylie is ABSOLUTELY adorable!
--Maly
Post a Comment