Ha ha.. not really i just couldnt sleep... its 5:19 am and im allready showered and packed... i think i slept from 12-2 last night and the rest of the night i just layed there and went crazy. Scott hit the hay at 10:00 pm and was knocked out cold...( he had a bit to much wine) Soon after that.... my mom woke us up becasue she blew the power again... haha. Aparntly one of the sockets isnt working in the spare room. So i had to wake kinda drunk/sleepy scott up and he had to climb on a table to get to the box... not once but three times last night...hahahahaha. I feel really bad i have been a total B- Word the past two days to everyone.... I dont know why... i must be nervous in a B-word kinda way? Cant wait to see how im gonna be in a few hours!!! YIKES! Sorry in advance Mom, Sandy and Scott :(
Kylie Amelia Mullen... will be here very soon! xoxoxo
Monday, September 1, 2008
The most loyal blogger ever= me
Posted by Rae at 2:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck!!!! I have been thinking of you all morning. I wish you a speedy, easy labor- and a healthy, beautiful girl!! Can't wait to see some pictures. :)
Looks like I'm the first "post-birth" comment!
Congrats Rae and Scott! It was worth hanging out all day in the waiting room just to get to see Kylie. We're so happy for you guys. She is perfect!
Post a Comment