CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have a dream

That one day i will not be so fat!
This is a picture of me when i first moved to North Carolina its a goofy picture... But look how darn skinny i was :( I wouldn't be able to even get that top over my head now.

I went shopping today only because its starting to get cold out and i need some pants I cant believe what size i wear...I am just sooo disgusted and depressed about it. I have really been trying too that's the discouraging part. I am giving myself until Christmas to loose AT LEAST 20 pounds. It has always been so easy for me to loose weight. I pretty much just ate what i wanted and was still skinny! I don't expect to ever be that skinny again... it would be nice but I'm not gonna get greedy here.
If any one has any weight loss tips...Please share. :)

3 comments:

Jody said...

LOW CARB. Two words I hate to hear together, but it really works. Ugh. It's killer for a little while, but you'll see the pounds drop off pretty quickly.

The other thing is to not beat yourself up. Buy some bigger clothes for a little while. You'll feel good to be out of maternity clothes and have something that fits, even if you make a promise to yourself that you'll be in a smaller size again in 6 months. And don't underestimate the wonders of a good pair of sweatpants. I wear them all the time (Kevin probably hates it) but they're so comfy! And they're really forgiving. Good luck!!

Chris said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. I know how frustrating it is though. But jeez, you had a baby less than 2 months ago! Remember, 9 months up, 9 months down. Plus, you have a good while to work on it before swimsuit season!!! :)

Leah said...

I feel bad for you that you're just about to enter the world of dieting...good luck.

my advice-exercise & build muscle, that way you're burning more calories while your non active, plus it's GOOD FOR YOU.

Good luck!