Time is real gift these days... i know this is only my 3rd day of working but it seems as though there is not enough time in the day....I'm not complaining, well kinda :) It hasn't been nearly as bad as i thought. I'm sure it helps a ton that Sandy is with Kylie and she is not at day care yet... next week will be a whole new story.
Sandy got in Sunday at around 2:00 We went to the farmers market and picked up some veggies and a pumpkin for Kylie :) Then we went home and sandy cuddled with Kylie for pretty much the rest of the day... (except for when i stole her a few times) Yesterday was Sandy's first day of babysitting and she passed with flying colors!! I told her that we have a full time position if she is interested :) I called about 3 times just to check on the two of them... mainly to make sure Sandy wasn't stressed out. But she was very calm and just excited to be with Kylie, They watched Oprah and DR.Phill... and had plenty of opportunity to play dress up...(Kylie spit up a few times and needed a change of clothes). When i got home i scooped her up and cuddled for a while...I'm just so thankfull that Sandy was able to come! Gives me peace to know that Kylie is in good hands, and gives Sandy the opportunity to spend time with her.
Kylie is going to be 2 months old on Saturday!! She is getting so big so fast. She is now 9 1/2 # according to our bathroom scale and has finally out grown her Newborn clothes. She is so alert and smiley and is now starting to "coo" Her head is very strong, she has great control with her little head, she turns and looks all around. I just love being a Mom... it is everything that i have dreamed of and more! It is such a great feeling to have sooo much love for my little girl and i cant wait to create sooo many memories with her!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
What happened to the time?....
Posted by Rae at 5:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Comment catch up - here I come...
1st... Kylie looks so comfy in her laundry basket - enjoy that while you can :-) Carter now climbs in and out of his faster than one can blink!
2nd... YOU MY DEAR look beautiful now - even more so than in your 'skinny' picture. You have a stunning glow thanks to that little girl of yours!!
3rd.... I know going back to work is tough (been there), you are so lucky to have family there for you for the hardest time (the first week). Next week will be so hard, hang in there - if you need anything feel free to call/write, etc... HUGS! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment