So Scott took the day off of work today to take Kylie to the doctor... He was very excited to spend the day with K. So he took her to the doc and she said that she is just congested...nothing to worry about unless she gets a fever! Phew! My poor sweet pea! So he went to target afterwards and sent me this picture!.. they got every menthol product in target! What a good Daddy! :) Oh and she weighs 9 pounds 9 ounces now! Piggie :) 
Monday, November 10, 2008
I dont even know what to call this....but sweet
Posted by Rae at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think you need to send that to Vicks, she makes a great endorsement! Hope she feels better soon!
How Funny!! :)
Scotty is such a softie under that tough exterior, right? Love this, it's darling. Should help Miss K feel better right away. big hugs!
So glad to hear she is just congested. Looks like Scott has the right idea :-) Very cute!!
Honestly, I thought that was a doll and not a real baby when I first looked at the picture. Your baby is just a little doll.
Post a Comment