CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Now Hiring

We are now hiring a full time position to love and cuddle Kylie....
Requirements
- Any Friend or Family Member
-You must be able to lift 9 pounds
-Must be able to love and cuddle our sweet baby girl
-Be able to provide 100% attention to Miss K at all times

We will provide...
-Free room and board
-Competitive salary
-Vacation time
-And a sweet little girl full of smiles :)

Today was by far harder then i ever imagined.... This morning went smooth we got everything packed up and got her all dressed up for her first day of school... Kylie was in such a good mood! Laughing and smiling like crazy... i think that made it even harder
We got there unloaded all of her stuff talked to her teachers and then it hit! Wait a minute were leaving her here with complete strangers and she has no idea! :( I handed her over and the tears started...and I'm not talking just my eyes swelling...i was sobbing. We then had to go to the front desk and hand in some paper work... i had to walk away because i couldn't stop crying, so i went and peeked in the room to check on Kylie, she was just sitting in the bouncy...prob wondering where the heck we went :( Poor sweet baby. I came back and we left... Scott gave me a hug and said good bye... and he was crying too! This sucks! I feel sooo bad I hope it gets easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you made my eyes swell with tears... It will never be easy - however; if Kylie loves school as much as Carter it will get easier. Josh and I share the duties like you and Scott will - he does the drop off, and I do the pickup.... which helps a lot. I've only had to drop Carter off a few times, and I still get teary eyed. Hang in there sweetie. Hugs!

Natasha said...

The first day is always the hardest... now Brennan would rather go to school than stay home with me. It will get easier, I promise.