CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My little baby is getting big and so are my pants!

So yesterday K was playing on her new Christmas blanket from Grammy, and of course Scott and I were very entertained by her every move... until we became ecstatic because she rolled over!! I was hooting and hollering, she kinda gave me a look like ...ma? whats all the commotion? So I ran up and got the camera to try and get it on video but of course she decided to get sleepy, so its now my mission to get this little girl in action!
So I have already given K a few of her Christmas gifts from me, :) and she gets excited, I think because now she is starting to realize that she can hold, touch and grab things. Her eyes get very big and her lips form into a little circle! So funny!

I am beginning to get a little annoyed with my wardrobe! Every thing is getting big which is great!!! But I look like a goof ball, I am constantly pulling my pants up, they are dragging on the floor. I have one particular pair of work pants that Scott calls my man pants because the are huge! In the beginning when i first started back at work i had t o get them all a bit big to fit around my still pregnant looking belly and they were big every where else so now they are ridiculous! I hate to go waste my money on more clothes when i just plan to loose more weight! So i guess ill suffer and look like a weirdo for a while.

Tomorrow is Christmas eve! And were going to Rob and Natasha's to celebrate. I think she is even pulling out the fine china! :) I'm gonna make a lasagna. So pretty much were just gonna eat, sing Christmas carols and roast chestnuts in the fire...(maybe after a few glasses of wine)
I plan on posting a very special Christmas blog but it takes a bit of preperation.. so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

YEA!!! for the rollover!! wish I could see her do it...

Leah said...

Yay Kylie!! And yay Rae for big pants...