So about a year ago exactly, Scott and I had just found out we were pregnant! I am really reminiscent about those days... It was so special and as much as I complained during my pregnancy I really miss being pregnant...(besides the weight gain) I think the 2ND time around is going to be totally different... because now we know the ending!! :) I think it such an incredible thing to be able to "make a baby" It makes me really happy to be a women to be able to experience such a thing. It really makes me appreciate all the other Mommas out there especially my own.
Scott and I talk about having more kiddos... but there is something else we have to take care of before that happens... (ahem!) :)
Kylie is going to be 5 months old this Sunday! CRAZY! Her little personality is shinning more then ever... She is so so sweet.. she just loves when I kiss her cheeks over and over again she laughs her head off. I couldn't ask for a better baby!
We are heading to Buffalo next Thursday so the rest of my family and friends can finally meet Kylie! I'm so excited to show her off! I am already a very very proud mama! She is so sociable and shares her smiles with everyone...I'm pretty sure everyone is going to fall in love with her.
I'm really not looking forward to the snow...:( ick.
Well Happy Friday everyone! I know I'm excited this was one brutal week at work!
Friday, January 30, 2009
No pictures... Just an update about life
Posted by Rae at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's about time you stopped being subtle! Have fun up north, don't get snowed in, we want you back :)
Post a Comment