So after much re-search and the Docs OK we decided to try rice cereal tonight! Here is Ks First taste of the stuff... Shes not to sure.
Ok... now shes liking it!! :)
And now shes lovin it... shes looking for more !
She did so good! I wasn't sure she was going to know how to swallow it. Even though most of it ended up on her face she did manage to get a little in her tummy! :)
Friday, January 9, 2009
Such a BIG girl!
Posted by Rae at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, look at her!!! And dare I say it, are those cheeks getting chubby?! Is she starting to finally chunk out? Rachel, these are beautiful, beautiful, and helped me get my Kylie fix for the day. I know I'm not one to talk, but really, you have to update your blog more often because I'm in niece withdrawal. :-)
JK, but these are awesome, thanks for letting us take a peek!
Can't believe it!! Miss K is getting to be such a big girl.
That doesn't look like the little peanut we visited in September!! wow..getting big!!
She is growing up! Way to go Kylie.
Post a Comment