CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun with the Family!


We had such a fun weekend with Grammy and Papa. The weather was PERFECT.
Friday we went out for din din to Carrabas.. It was delicious as usual! Sat I had to wake up early and take Gal to the vet, her ear looked a little yucky... turns out she has an allergy that turned into an infection poor pup. After we got home we took a ride to the farmers market and flea market to browse around and enjoy the nice weather! Scott bought Kylie this adorable rocking chair that she just loved! I think Sandy Kylie and I sat on the patio for over an hour just chit chatting and relaxing.
It was such a nice weekend and I look forward to more visits from them and other family...hint.. hint




for more picts from the visit... copy and paste this...

http://picasaweb.google.com/RaLyHa81/GrammySandyAndPapaBobsVisit309#

4 comments:

Leah said...

OMG-Kylie looks JUST LIKE A DOLL, but cuter. Sounds like you all had a nice, fun weekend!

Leah said...

BTW-Joshua still refers to Kylie as "peanut"...haha

Anonymous said...

How precious is she sitting on her new rocking chair. So sweet!

Auntie N said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. Kylie looks like such a big girl in the rocker.