CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long time no blog

So blogging has been few and far in between lately... I usually try to do it on Monday nights but I was to pooped last night. And tonight I actually got into bed and said..oh no I forgot to blog! So here I am..
We have been so busy lately with just basic stuff.. The good news is I hired a cleaning lady and she starts this week. I am hoping this will increase my free time somewhat!!
Little K is just the sweetest thing ever! I am so blessed to have such a good baby... she just goes with the flow. She is now a PRO at sitting up, She does this little bouncy move while she is sitting up... kinda like a little dance move its too cute. I really don't think she is going to crawl. I know its early but she HATES being on her belly and wants no part of it! So only time will tell.

Jody, Kevin, Zach and Em are coming on Thursday. Em is going to a open house at ECU on Saturday and they are staying with us! Were so excited to see them. The weather should be great and I cant wait to get some cute Pict's of the babies together.

K has a long piece of hair in the front and I'm dying to put a little clippy or something in it... the problem is its just not thick enough yet. So here is my sorry attempt to a hair style. Poor K I hope she doesn't inherit my fashion style.

4 comments:

runner52 said...

What a beauty!

That is why people put the hair straight up like Pebbles Flintstone and clip it, because the hair is too thin. Try it. You had your hair like that when you were a baby.

Sandy said...

soooo cute; can't wait to see Miss Kylie with the "Flintstone do"!! keep the photos coming.

Auntie N said...

I can see in your baby's face how happy you are. It is a beautiful look.

Chris said...

she is so cute. LOVE those blue eyes.