CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 25, 2010

NC State Fair

We skipped the fair last year because we thought Kylie would really be to young to enjoy anything, But this year I couldnt wait to take her.... The only thing I would change is next year we are going to go on a weekday during the DAY. It was so packed we could hardly see anything. They said the day we were there was the busiest day in the fairs history EVER.


                                          This is the crowd we had to try to get through to see anything!

Kylie saying "Hi" to the goat


  
                                                            Playing the duck game!

                                                This is the best picture we could get
                                                            

                                                               Taking a break

                                           They were really shooting Turkeys in here! YUCK

1 comments:

Jody said...

Looks like fun! I love the NC State Fair! But I should have warned you about how busy it is on the weekend. You really notice it when you have little kids. People will step on them! I used to take a day off from work to go on a weekday (I do the same thing with Christmas shopping). :-)