CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

29 Weeks

So I know I haven't posted alot of Belly shots this go around, mainly because of how fat I get....But I had an Epiphany this morning!! I'M PREGNANT and I WILL loose the weight again.
I really enjoyed going back and looking at all of the shots from when Kylie resided in my belly.

I cant believe I'm 29 weeks pregnant WOO HOO...Only 10 more weeks to go. I AM GETTING REALLY EXCITED...and even though I complain about the aches, the pains and the weight gain...I have to step back and enjoy this....there is A BABY GROWING IN MY BELLY. Totally amazing.

4 comments:

Young Grasshoper said...

I think you look great and you look all belly! :)

Trisha said...

aaawww ! finally a pic of that belly! love it! i

Chris said...

You look tiny!!!!! skinny and all belly. :)

Jody said...

Great mind frame -- I love it! Keep it up. And you do look great -- not fat, it's a baby!