CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Daddys Little Girl

To say that Kylie is Daddy's Little Girl is an understatement. These two are BFFS. They are so much alike! They laugh at each others goofy jokes, they totally have the same sense of humour (they both pick on me).  When Scott comes home from work each night she screams with excitement! And follows him around for the rest of the night. Some of their favorite things to do is cuddle on the couch and watch TV, Sit on the patio with a vodka tonic  (juice) and play, SING Really loud in the car to their fav songs. To see these two together just melts my heart! I have a feeling that some one is going to be Daddy's Princess forever...Bless her future boyfriends hearts :)


2 comments:

Jody said...

I am such a sap -- this put tears in my eyes. I love that!

Sandy said...

me too!!! sappy and teary...they are so cute together (and separately, too!)