CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

37 weeks

Just for the record, (before I go to my docs apt today) I think I have started some sort of labor process...

and I only share this picture with my Blog followers... I am so SWOLLEN ( and chunky) I wouldt dare send this out to anyone else. :)


So I am officially full term! WOO HOO.

How am I feeling you ask!?

LIKE CRAP!
I feel sick to my stomach
I am exhausted....NO SLEEP
I am SO UNCOMFORTABLE
this may be TMI. But I have SO MUCH Pressure in between my legs, its PAINFULL! I cant walk up the stairs, I cant get up from the toliet, I cant get out of bed...and this is HARD when you have to pee t10x a night.

I felt nothing like this with Kylie. If the docs tell me its "Normal" and everything is going good, I will be shocked.

 I have been feeling some contractions * I think* I never felt them with Kylie, nothing regular. Just slightly un-comfy, Alright gotta get ready for Docs, I will update after.

3 comments:

happileah said...

oh my- Baby boy is running out of room :)
I'm so happy he's going to be here finally at some time within the next 2 weeks, it feels like we've been waiting *forever* Maybe he'll be born on your birthday, that would be so cute :)

Jody said...

I hope this is it!! That's how I was feeling near the end with Lucas. I extreme nested on Saturday, was cranky and having little contractions on Sunday, then my water broke Sunday night/Monday morning and he arrived Monday afternoon. I'm crossing my fingers -- sounds very similar to how you are feeling right now! Stay cool. Oh, and I love the belly pic! You look adorable.

Sandy said...

wow! hope this is the START!! maybe Bob's birthday tomorrow or your birthday Thursday. sorry for your uncomfortable feelings. keep us updated.