CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

Or Halloweenie...as Scott taught Kylie (lordy lordy)

I was SO excited for Halloween this year... It was Thomas' first and the first year where Kylie was going to really "get it" I was hyping her up for over a month and telling her how fun it was going to be going to the houses int he neighborhood to go trick or treating. Well the day finally came..and bam our dreams were crushed by RAIN!!!!not just a sprinkle...pouring!  No biggie well go to the mall and go trick or treating...as EVERYONE else in Raleigh and the surrounding area thought. It was PACKED. I mean 20 or so minute lines to the stores to get a lousy tootsie rolls..what fun is that?! I felt so bad! We collected two pieces of candy took her on the carousel and then to the store to pick out any piece of candy she wanted. When we got in the car to go home she said "Mommy are we going trick or treating now" ? :( I felt so bad!

Anyhow... she was a princess OF COURSE. I put a little make-up on her and some hairspray and when I was all done..she looked in the mirror and said..I REALLY DO LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS!!! That made it all worth it.

Sweet Thomas was a little puppy... I wanted to put some whiskers on him, but he did not like it very much when I put the little puppy nose on him, poor guy...didn't want to wear "make up"

I was pretty disappointed too.. I was really looking forward to going through Kylie's candy and "borrowing "the peanut butter cups

Here is to hoping next year will be rain free...and LOTS OF CANDY!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

crazy, cute picture...