Yup...how often do we blog about ourselves...not often enough. Afterall it is really theraputic to let our feelings out on paper
I just want to clairfy...I SUCK AT SPELLING, GRAMMER, AND WRITTING. I hope you all still love me. Its not that I suck...Im just lazy about it. (in honor of this post....Im not spell checking)
Here is a little bit about me. Latley.
I have finally started to loose some weight..Im finally able to fit into my fat clothes...and not maternity clothes.. Which is great. Oh yea,..did I tell you how the women at the store asked me if I were pregnant ..YUP it happened. Un-real! I mean I know I dont have a six pack...but c'mon. Anywho... I wasnt the least bit upset..I LAUGHED so hard...and so un-controlably... for a long time. What a jerk that lady was.
I am totally getting in the swing of things with two kids...with the help of escaping every so often. I went to Walmart today, when Scott got home ...all.by.my.self...and I noticed when I pulled out of the neighborhood I had a big smile on my face. I stopped myself and thought...Really? are you that excited to go to walmart by yourself?! Ha! Dont get me wrong I am SO THANKFUL to stay at home with my sweeties...but it was so nice to get into a silent car..with no gear...and not have to rush.
Im 30 now...and I feel like once that day hit...I totally matured...well not that I matured..but I started to "get it" more. I get that... As my kids..and my family are MY LIFE. I also need a life. I need me time.. I need to keep my sainty.. If that means going to walmart for a half an hour or drinking wine on a Tuesday then so be it! I may not have the fanciest dinner on the table every night...I may not have put make up on all week ...but we are happy...so happy, and that is what matters!
Lots of "stuff" have been going on..in other peoples lives...some close...and some not so close, that just baffles me.... Its been a tough two months... for me. I take other peoples problems to heart. I cant help but dwell on it all day. I just cant comprehend how these people feel. I know I feel blessed...so blessed...and the tough part for me is trying not to feel guilty about it.
Welp...other then that...im looking forward to the Holidays...and spending time with Family and Friends! Every year at this time around Thanksgiving..I think IM SO THANKFUL ...but this year I AM THANKFUL..for sure!
PS...Im no longer 100 % sure Thomas is our last baby.... we (me) have now moved to 80% uh oh better go read my old pregnancy blogs :)
5 comments:
Dang, I wish we lived closer. I totally know what you mean! (well, except for the grammar and spelling thing :) What is the saying -- it's so hard to see the forest for the trees? Something like that. But it sounds like you "get it" -- and appreciate the good even when it's just a regular day. You love and appreciate your life and that is rare and wonderful. Sometimes it takes a big event or an "aha" moment for people to get there.
And I am thankful for your PS! LOVE IT!
you might not be able to spell but you CERTAINLY can write!! as in expressing yourself and feelings beautifully. WE are so "thankful" to have you in our family!!
You better go read your old pregnancy blogs... ps if you do get preggers again I will be unavailable for 9 months xoxo
HA HA HA HA! I am so with Sara. Need I remind you that you told me to punch you in the face if you talked about getting pregnant again?? (PS - it WOULD be nice for me to have a newborn to photograph though....)
Don't listen to Natasha & Sara--those 9 months will fly by!
Post a Comment