This Picture really sums it up... You always thinking, your ALWAYS asking questions. It must be a three year old thing. You are SO CURIOUS on how things work, what time it is...What day of the week it is, how many more days until your Birthday, Is it Spring? Why isn't it Spring? What can I have for breakfast?... Am I almost 4...cause when I'm four I can get out of my bed...How does the car move? Why cant Thomas have (this)? ...you get the point? While its great that you are so eager to learn....You TALK non stop. You not really naughty much. You really a sweet gal, and I don't want you to grow up anymore, I don't want you to be to big to hold, or to sit on my lap. So slow down little girl...I hope when you say we will be BEST FRIENDS FOREVER...its true. I slept in your bed the oteher night because Daddy was snoring to loud, and woke up to you rubbing my hair, you are So loving and so sweet. Last week you told me 5+2=7 WHAT?! And you remember crazy things from when you were younger...You talk about Gatsby and Mommy and Daddys wedding All.The.Time! OF course I think you are a genius...your my baby girl!You amaze me everyday, You also drive me Bananas or as you say "oranges" I try so hard to take it all in, and enjoy all the questions...and rambling that you do..I hope I'm doing a good job, and that you don't notice when I just say "uh huh" over and over again in some of our conversations.
So, being 3 also brings up being ACTIVE, you I know totally understand "Play dates" ... they run you tired. You and Megan have been friends for along time now...and how cool would that be if you were friends in High School?
Two cuties...don't ya think?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment