I have heard people say going from one to two was easy, and I have heard the total opposite! Well Let me just say the first few months it was like going from one to 10! Not that I had any regrets what so ever, it was just tough... Life had just started to get easy, with Kylie being almost 3...and we had our routine...but baby boy...you started smiling at 4 weeks old...and I tell ya what...that made it so much easier! Ever since then you haven't stopped smiling!!!! You are the happiest baby ever! A real mamma's boy! and I LOVE it!
You are not even close to walking, and while it concerns me (cause I'm a worry wort) I'm in no rush to chase you around...although it will be fun to watch you learn and explore new things with walking :)
YOU LOVE your sister! You guys could get along better (so far) I hope it last! lately I you two have been holding hands in the back seat of the car, (The whole time) and I cant even tell you how sweet that is!
We go to your 1 year check up tomorrow... and I will update your stats, but some tricks you have been doing lately are---
-Clapping
-Dancing your head off ( you LOVE music)
-ALL DONE WITH BOTTLES!!!
-Which means NO MORE FORMULA!
-Pulling your self up on tables, crib, or what ever is taller than you.
-You say Mamma Dada, Daaa (Dog)
I LOVE You baby boy and look forward to a great/ fun year ahead!!!
I will leave off with this Video from your Birthday Breakfast Celebration. Happy Birthday Baby!

1 comments:
OMG, just saw this -- SO. CUTE!!! Look how happy Thomas is! Love it! Belated birthday hugs and kisses from me! xoxoxo
Post a Comment