I have alot to catch up on the blog, and I figure I would start with Kylie...
She has started playing Soccer at School... this was the best picture I could get... :) She loves it! and I can see its something she will want to continue
She also had her 4th Birthday party! and it was awesome!!
annnnd she started Dance class a month ago... this was also the best picture I could get (she was pretty nervous) She takes tap and ballet once a week... this is their uniformed outfit, black leotard, and pink tights...I was hoping to dress her up in some frilly outfits but we cant :( Nana came for her Birthday party and first dance class...to much excitement for this girl
Grammy came to visit for her actual birthday and she got the Princess Scooter that she has been talking about for months...this girl was thrilled. We had such a good time
She is such a big girl...its so bitter sweet... she still loves to cuddle and that makes me happy...but I can see how fast these past 4 years have gone bye...its crazy to think in another 4...she will be EIGHT...wahhhhhhh
2 comments:
Love the Kylie updates!! She is so beautiful and a sweetheart too. Can't wait to see her soon and spend a little QT with her!
so great that you are doing this blog for Kylie and Thomas... love reading and seeing about their experiences.
Post a Comment