This is my proof that i AM SHOWING !!! And this was last week. haha Well i went from weighing 102 lbs... from when i moved to NC... then before i got preggers i was 115... and now at the doctors today i weighed 121 ahhhh Oh well!
Ill keep taking pictures every month or when ever im feeling extra big. *Please note that there was a better picture posted with way more belly.... But i guess it was a little Brittany Spears like? Sorry ill post a better one this weekend!
Ill keep taking pictures every month or when ever im feeling extra big. *Please note that there was a better picture posted with way more belly.... But i guess it was a little Brittany Spears like? Sorry ill post a better one this weekend!
7 comments:
Matthew says your belly looks skinny.
Joseph says it looks big.
I say take photos every week please. :)
Aww i love them! Tell joseph my belly is big! And tell matthew thank you! hehe
Oh my god, 121 pounds. You're teeny! Cute belly. Keep taking pictures -- it's fun to go back and see how you grow over the months.
Ha ha thanks! Im sure it will be so strange to go back and look at this picture when im 7-8-9 months along! I wont believe that was really me!! :)
Please take pictures often. I can't beleive my little baby has a baby bump! You're too little to have a baby.
I have been waiting for you to say that mom...I thought that was going to be your first reaction when i told you... "but your too little" haha
Your baby is beautiful- but so are you. Thanks for the first picture.
Post a Comment