Ha ha Just kidding! We cant tell yet..But we did get this precious little picture! (I am gonna use plenty of exclamation points in this blog) The Doctors visit went great! The doctor is really funny which makes us more comfortable....Any who I am 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant. The real due date is Sept 6Th :) CANT WAIT
It was so sweet to see the little baby and see the heartbeat! It was also such a relief to know that everything is FINE!! The doctor said after this visit the chances of a miscarriage are less then 2 percent...so i told Scott he could prob start spreading the news to his friends... and i thought to my self ...oh i could tell everyone too...then i realized i told EVERYONE! ha ha. My next appointment is on Feb 28Th
I think Scott is busy downstairs examining the picture to see if he can see a pee pee! ha ha jk
....ill explain the pict.... there is a dotted line.... at the top where it is darker... its the head/brain.... then in the middle you can see little peanuts arms... and he/she is facing away from us AWW
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Its A GIRL!
Posted by Rae at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your baby is so cute!!
Matthew said s/he looks just like a Fairy :)
I can't wait to hold and cuddle! I love her/him already! Seeing the picture made me cry, but in a good way. Take care of yourself and baby. Love ya
Thanks Donna... :) It made me cry too... It just made it so much more real!
Post a Comment