CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

I couldnt help it

So i did a little shopping this weekend, Just for household stuff. And no matter where i am or what I'm getting i make a little trip to the baby section... So i almost had a little rage in me on Sat... And said to myself that's it I'm buying something!!!! So I bought 2 unisex bibs... One that says i love my daddy and the other one says i love my mommy (of course). And i bought the cutest little onsies!! They are sooooo Tiny i love them... o-3 months. I cant stop looking at them :) I wanted to play a joke and put one on Gal... hold her like a baby and post a picture of it. ( it would have been strictly gals onsie i wouldn't use it on baby) But Scott said it was a really weird idea and i agreed... ha ha.
So the babies bones are developing now and they say to get a lot of calcium in your diet. This is great I have an excuse to eat a TON of cheese and yogurt! Yummy
Cant wait till Thursday :)

3 comments:

runner52 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
runner52 said...

Rachel, I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl so I can start buying some things. Bring an extra suitcase when you come home because I do have some things you will need.

Rae said...

Cant wait mommy.