So before i was pregnant, I always thought ya know ya got a little sick here and there, Your belly grew and 9 months down the road you had a pain full delivery. Well there are a few things people leave out some i will spare my audience :) And some i will share.
Over the weekend and last night my stomach must be doing some serious growing...I can totally feel it pulling and stretching, It makes total sense but you just never hear a pregnant women say " ouch my uterus is growing" :)
Another thing is Leg cramps... Holy moly do they hurt!! I can actually feel the knots in my legs, The myth is lack of potassium... so you better believe i upped my banana intake from one to two per day.
Hmm what else... There are a ton of things when... I'm like wait whats going on? And then i look it up on the Internet or ask my preggers friend at work and its "normal" By all means I'm not complaining. I love being pregnant not that i have belly to rub and talk to! :) Im only 12 1/2 weeks along so ill be sure to post the latest strange symptoms later on!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
The things no body tells ya...
Posted by Rae at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment