These weeks have been flying by!!! I hope it continues like that!!... Tomorrow i will be 11 weeks pregnant... so 6 weeks have gone by since i found out (Awesome). Work is draggin today Fridays are very very slow... from memorial day untill labor day we get out at 1:30 every friday, isnt that awesome.
Scott and I are going to the lake this weekend:) It is actually pretty warm out very spring-ish! We just gonna go and relax and watch movies etc... It will be nice not to have to worry about laundry and house work for one weekend. I will have alot of catching up to do on monday though! :)
So i feel very strongly like i am going to have a boy?
I dont know why i just do? Wich is totally fine with me... I totally understand why people say as long as its healthy.. its so true. So i just wanted to put it in writting before i forgot:)
So i have been feeling really good. Except the past couple of nights i have been getting really dizzy and yucky before bed, even when im laying down... ick. Well at least it dosnt last all day :)
This blogg is kinda boring but im so bored at work right now!
Have a good weekend ill be back sunday with hopefuly a more interesting blogg:)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Its Friday Again... Woo Hoo!
Posted by Rae at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the first time that I've seen the baby on the top left changed! Pat's startin to look like a baby.
I know isnt it cute Uncle Benny
Post a Comment