So many people get crazy for valentines day and i can honestly say i dont need anything ... nothing at this moment would make me any happier then i am right now!! :) (well except my family moving here) But... In all reality nothing could make it any better...No need for improvement in my life....(today he he)
So i called my nephews yesterday to tell them i sent them junk for valentines day. (junk equals candy) And they said Yea~!!! I am very well known in Western New York, As the junk fairy... ( i just made that up) but i do enjoy spoiling those kids with all kinds of junk.... weather it be mini donuts... suckers... slushies....pop rocks (wow it really is JUNK) But they love it...and i truley think thats why they are so sweet ;) i also think thats why i might be there favorite aunt (well at least i think i am) If thats the way it works im fine with that ;) I will continue to spoil my little pumpkins...(nephews) even though i will have a child of mine.. Cause they are so sweet...and funny! I cant wait to see them.
I wonder if ill let my own children eat junk? If Scott has any controll over it... they wont be. But there is always mommy and me time!!! :)
P.S... Dont worry i have really limited my junk intake since being pregnant... ITS HARD... But i am miss healthy pants now.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day
Posted by Rae at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're lucky I'm not one of those people who does things to spite people or to get revenge, otherwise your child would be getting bombarded with tons-o-JUNK.
BTW-I agree with Scott if you couldn't tell. Does Scott get mad when it comes to junk food like I do?
He does.... But he indulges too! I do have to give him credit for trying!
Post a Comment