CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When is it going to seem real?

There are many reasons why i cant wait to go to the docotor on the 28th.... I cant wait to know the baby (peanut) is doing great... and i cant wait to hear the heartbeat! I cant wait to see when i can find out the sex..... i cant wait for him to tell me that im further along than we thought.... haha JK.
I have been around a plethera of pregnant women in my life and always just thought about how cool it must be to be pregnant! Well its not cool! ITS AMAZING! I guess its one of those things that you just dont realize untill it happens to you. I love that my belly is growing it assures me that the baby is growing! I cant even explain how cool it was when i had the ultra sound.. i was like wow there really is a baby in there! A very hungry baby. :) But i still wake up every morning and im like I CANT BELIEVE im pregnant! This is crazy... Some days i totally feel it and some days... i feel totally normal (just a bit fat)


Only 206 days to go... :) Im debating if i should do a countdown or not ? It might make the time go by slower? maybe ill start when there is 100 days or less left? Ha- Ha

5 comments:

Kevin Mullen said...

Well, I don't know if the countdown will help. Peanut's cousin decided it was time to arrive nearly 20 days early. I know I arrived a bit after the due date and I think Scott did as well.

Young Grasshoper said...

I just found out about this blog. I am so happy and excited for you!! I am enjoying reading about what you are going through. Kudos for being open to sharing with everyone. Congrats!!!! :)

-Danielle

Rae said...

Kevin.. Oh boy i dont know if i can handle going past my due date...certainly since its gonna be sooooo hot.. :) And im already supper anxious!!!!

Danielle..Yeah!!! Welcome to my blogg... Its seems like the family is Blogg crazy!! Scott and i made sure to DVR big brother so i will be sure to put my two cents in your blogg!!! :) Cant wait

Auntie N said...

How about count-downs to shorter deadlines.
Like, how many days until you come home!

happy valentine's day

Leah said...

I used to wake up & forget that I was pregnant for about 2 minutes every morning. It's a funny thing isn't it?!

I can't wait to see you with a belly! The boys are going to be FREAKED OUT! :)