So week ten is a pretty big week...The baby (lets think of a nickname we can call the baby instead of "The Baby") untill we find out the sex... its just not personal enough. Any how... our little precious blessing is offically a fetus. Everything that you would find in a fully grown human is already in place, it just has alot of growing to do. The baby is about 1 1/2 inches... about the size of a lime and will double in size within the next 3 weeks! :) Isnt that amazing? I read something and it said that if you shine a flashlight on your belly the baby will notice the light and move away from it. Not that i would do that but its kinda cool.
Scott and i went to a baby shower this weekend ( it was co-ed) and it was nice to see what to expect and how my belly will look.... (BTW not like hers she looked amazing... just a tiny perfectly round belly) But it was exciting. It was for Scotts really good friends that he owns the lake house with... so that is gonna be great that both of our children will have a play mate during the summer at the lake! :) And they are only going to be like 5 months in age difference!
So im starting to feel really good! And not so tired any more! Wich makes this even more exciting! Cant wait to go to the doctors on the 28th and hear the little precious heart beat!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Our Baby
Posted by Rae at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like "little peanut"
or Leah jr, unless that would be too strange for you...
I vote for "Pat" or "Terry"
I think we will stick to peanut! He He!
Lilliputian*, Tom Thumb*
I googled a thesaurus for peanut and came up with these.
I think peanut is cute and works in kind of neat with some of the names that you have picked!
Those are cute!! I really like Lilliputian:) That is an option
Post a Comment