CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

17 weeks ..Wowzers!

So tomorrow i will be 17 weeks, Can you believe it! I went to Babies R Us again and tortured myself... I dont know why i continue to go? They have such cute clothes and i cant buy any!! The weeks are flying by but the ultrasound is taking for ever to get here!!! I really feel like im never going to find out. I dont know if i can ever put my self through this much anticipation again in my life! Ok.... I feel better now thanks.

So the baby is almost 5 inches now! No wonder my belly is so big! Peanut is now starting to get fat on s/hes little boby to help keep them warm... the baby will continue to get a little more fat every week ( just like S/hes mommy) :)
I feel like a million bucks i think im starting the nesting thing early! I have a list that goes on and on of things that NEED to be done, I think the reason i feel so great is because i have been so acomplishing latley.

It is soooo nice out today 80 sunny and a very slight breeze. I hope it continues this weekend.:)

Next week at this time i will not be working:) Scotts Mom and Step Dad come into town! We are planning on going to the lake for a day or two so that will be so much fun! Im excited to see them again. ( i doubt they will recognize me i just about double in size) ;)

Hopefully i will get a chance to post some more pictures this weekend... (if im not outside soaking in the sun) :)

0 comments: