irritable /ir·ri·ta·ble/ (ir´i-tah-b'l)
1.prone to excessive anger, annoyance, or impatience.
Irritable = ME!!!
Its terrible. You think if anything pregnancy would help me build patience
But it is doing the opposite. I try very hard to not loose my cool. But sometimes its just to much :)
Other then that... We had a great weekend!:)
( I know I'm a bit bipolar today)
Scott and I went out on a date Friday night, out for dinner and for ice cream.... and as usual came home to watch a movie and fell asleep as soon as it started! Sat we cleaned a bit then went shopping, and went for a drive.
Sunday Scott and I made a big dinner for Rob, Natasha and Brennan (there kitchen is getting re-done) and they stayed till about midnight and we played Wii the whole time!
Now its Monday again already! Gesh... But I do have to admit that i have had it really nice these past couple of weeks. I have had 3, 4 day work weeks in a row!
3 More days till the doctor! (is that weird that i get excited to go to the doctor? I'm going to be in my glory when i have to go every 2 weeks)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Posted by Rae at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Really? You're irritable? hm... hadn't noticed.
LOL Benny!!
I feel really bad for you that you have just about the same experiences of being pregnant as I did. I felt like a totally different person on the inside & outside-literally.
You're almost half way there!
F-u-n-n-y Benny and Mom Thanks for your support Leah...
Post a Comment