CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baby Talk

Update.... I can really feel peanut move!! It feels just like a fish is swimming around in my belly!!:) Its pretty neat/weird!! I cant wait till Scott can feel the movements... I think he thinks I'm nuts!
S/he was moving like crazy on the plane!!!! I hope that doesn't continue once peanut is born!:)
I'm 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant now! 24 more to go!!!
As of before my trip i gained only 3 pounds... but I'm pretty sure that changed after this weekend! :) I go to the doctor next Thursday the 3rd!!! Then shortly after we Find out the SEX!! I'm going to be sure to make that apt in the AM. There is no way i can wait all day for that:) CANT WAIT! Is a whole new world after that!! Woo hoo!

0 comments: